The Projects and Construction Office (PCO) carries out design and construction of new facilities and renovations and modifications, alterations and improvements, remediation, and reconstruction activities in existing facilities, in conformance with all applicable building and life safety codes. The PCO’s mission is to provide quality turnkey construction project services to enable world class science programs at Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory. To view status and highlights of PCO’s current strategic projects, please click here.
- Subcontractor Construction Resource Page
- Subcontractor Site Access Responsibilities
- Facilities Division Pilot Vehicle Requirements
Trucks 40 feet and over in length (bumper to bumper) are required to be piloted from the LBNL security gate to their on-site destination and on their return from the destination to the security gate.
Contractors and vendors must make arrangements for piloting any trucks meeting this requirement.
- Berkeley Noise Ordinance Recommendations
- Facilities Division
- Long Range Development Plan
- Shuttle Bus Services
- Delegation of Authority to Issue Field Directed Changes to Construction Subcontracts