Site Traffic Notification – Road Closure on Sat 5/18/19 – Glaser Rd. between B32 and Lawrence Rd
Please be advised that on Saturday 5/18/19 from 6:00am to 3:30pm, Glaser Rd. will be closed between B32 and Lawrence Road for trenching across Glaser Road and the East end of Building 77A as part of the B77A Addition Project. The Fire Department will still have emergency access to Buildings 77, 77A and 79. A flagger will be posted at the closed access. Fred Cereno will be managing the construction this day and can be reached at (408) 887-6878. As a back-up, Susan McCutchan can also be reached at (510) 207-6813 in an emergency.
Road Closure on Sat 5/11/19 – Glaser Rd. between B32 and Lawrence Rd for B77A Addition Project
Traffic and Parking Impacts Weekend of May 4-5 – Perlmutter Road at Chu Road
Location of Impacted Areas Weekend of May 4-5
Traffic and Parking Impacts Weekend of May 4-5
- Weekend of May 4-5: Be advised that there will be a crane lift operation near the intersection of Perlmutter and Chu Roads to support scaffolding erection at 50A, and a crane lift operation in front of 50B to support scaffolding erection at 50B.
- Road Closure: Perlmutter Road will be closed from 6am Saturday morning until 6pm Sunday evening.
- Parking Closure: The eight parking spaces on Perlmutter Road near the Chu Road intersection and the seven parking spaces at the west end of G2 lot will be closed from 6am Saturday morning until 6pm Sunday evening. Both G1 & G2 lots will also be closed.
- Truck Deliveries: There are no truck deliveries expected during this weekend.
- Emergency Vehicles: A 12’ wide minimum one-way aisle for emergency ingress and egress for Fire and Protective Services vehicles will be maintained throughout the crane lift operation.
- 24/7 Personnel at B59 – Wang Hall: Parking at H2 Lot is advised, there will be a path outside of the work zone provided from H2 to the B59 entrance.
Please contact Steven Filippoff at x5646 with any questions or concerns.
Impacts to Blackberry Pit Parking Lot D starting the week of March 11, 2019
Beginning the week of March 11, the IGB project will begin the final phase of its site grading operation, which will generate soil that will be stockpiled at the Blackberry Pit (Lot D) for testing before removal. The soil will be staged in the Pit for eight weeks, with trucks delivering and removing soil throughout this period. Approximately 15 to 18 parking spaces will be temporarily affected. During off-haul, additional spaces may need to be blocked off to allow access for the trucking. See the map below indicating the planned location of the stockpile and affected parking area. The project will make every effort to minimize the duration and impact to Blackberry Pit parking. Contact Jack Heffernan (x5993) with any questions.