Crane lift and construction activity on Sept. 7-10 will result in the following temporary access changes:
- Lee Road near buildings 66 and 67 will be closed to vehicle, bicycle, and pedestrian traffic from Sept. 7, at 6 p.m. and will remain closed until Sept. 13, 4 p.m.
- Fire Engines will not have through access.
- Bus Services will not have through access.
- Delivery access to B67 from south side entrance only.
- Lawrence Road near building 66A will be reduced to one lane from approximately 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- The activity affects vehicle, bicycle, and pedestrian access.
- Flaggers will direct all traffic.
- Parking near building 31 (see map below) will be closed beginning Sept. 9 through Sept. 13.
The work is in support of Phase II SW-A5 Outage (W0257468) 3-Year Electrical Substation PM.
Traffic and parking will reopen after crane activities have been completed.
For immediate Facilities assistance regarding this work, please call LBL Construction Manager Emma Williams: 510-207-2893, or FAM Francisco Armenta: 510-316-9097.